Thursday, January 7, 2010

On the ground, looking around.

Amid house-hunting today I ran up the road to check out Jerry's new house.

Cowboys Stadium
It would be crazy to get tickets for saturday night. Probably too late now. The Cowboys are kind of a big deal down here.Maybe sometime in the future.

I also checked out some golf courses. This was hard to do since it was like 29 degrees today with like 15-20 mph winds chilling things beyond that. Really glad I broke down and bought a jacket.

IMG 7613
Shame on me for shooting straight into the sun, but it was so cold I didn't want to be out of the car for more than about 90 seconds. The golf courses look pretty nice, other than the brown-ness that I'm not used to, especially this time of year.

So far I've only actually looked at the one apartment place. But I have several on tap for tomorrow. I'm fairly confident that I'll come up with at least one good option tomorrow and hopefully I can get any necessary application stuff taken care of before I leave on Monday. I really don't want to stay longer. Not that I'm not enjoying it here,but I want to take advantage of the time I still have at home, plus it's not as much fun here without all my stuff, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment