Friday, January 8, 2010

Home-ish

Still failing at taking pictures, but I found a place to live. Actually I re-found the first place I looked at. After the context of seeing other options I decided a little more money was worth it for sanitation and safety.

I didn't take any pictures yet. If/when my application is accepted I'll see if I can take some pictures. But you can scope things out at http://fountainsofburleson.com Keep in mind I'm not paying anywhere near the advertised prices.

Now I've got a couple days to relax and explore the Dallas area. Monday I'll let my boss know when I'm planning to be on site and make sure they verify all my employment information before I fly out. The weekend is putting the brakes on productive activities, but it's also an excuse to just relax. That's something I can definitely get on board with right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment