Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shame on me

Wow... just looked back and realized how long it's been since I updated. It's pretty hard to keep up with me on a "once every six months" basis these days. I'm back in Washington, since just before Thanksgiving. I took a job at Adventist Medical Center as their Marketing Coordinator. It's keeping me very busy. It feels like a real job. Like a career. I suppose those are all good things considering where I'm at in my life. I've always been someone looking for stability and regularity in my life. When you move cross country twice in nine months that doesn't really happen.

So now I'm back where I want to be (I think), and ready to start figuring out how to fill in some of the long-term pieces of my life. But in the meantime, what a crazy and exciting trip it's been.

No comments:

Post a Comment